We are committed to providing outstanding career opportunities by exceeding our customers’ expectations through continuous aggressive improvement.
Our Basic Values
Servant Leaders are active listeners. They elicit trust and share power. Our Basic Values listed below are the most important characteristic of TD and guide all of our relationships – with our customers‚ our suppliers‚ our communities and among ourselves.
- Concern for and Belief in Individual Human Beings
- Valuing Individual Differences
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Responsible Behavior
- High Standards of Business Ethics
We further believe in:
- Long-term goals – we do not seize short-term benefits to the detriment of our long-term mission.
- Continuous‚ intense people-development efforts‚ including substantial training budgets.
- Investment in tools‚ equipment and facilities that enable us to better accomplish our mission.