Designing and Building for Your Future
Whether your project is Design-Build, Design-Assist or Plan/Spec, early involvement by TD is the key component in our ability to reduce your overall building budget, and have your project completed significantly ahead of schedule. Truth is, you’ll realize massive efficiencies up front when mechanical systems are designed during a project’s inception.
For instance, TD has sophisticated engineers with keen technological skills and intuitive foresight who implement Building Information Modeling (BIM) and other planning tools that enable them to see the big picture from the start – like using prefab materials that can expedite the schedule and create savings in cost and labor. During every project, we are also proactive in our drive to provide sustainable solutions to enhance and extend the lifetime of your building.
However, no matter what role TD plays in your project, you can be sure that team members from all sectors will be synchronized and in lockstep to ensure that every phase is completed without delays or mistakes. Best of all, jobs will be delivered on time and on budget. This way, TD ensures that the vision of the project will meet the reality of the plan.
But most important, our solutions help you save capital that you can reinvest. Over time, your money grows and you profit. The difference you’ll see with TD is how everything – all the moving parts – is integrated. And how they are like a well-oiled machine that is dedicated to one thing: keeping your best interests in mind.
Here are the services TD provides:
- Design Services
- Conceptual Design – we team with you to give you innovative, exceptional solutions.
- Design-Build – we offer superior, comprehensive capabilities with greater quality, improved value and shorter schedule.
- Design-Assist – we work well with other engineers to support the mechanical system design from an implementation perspective.
TD also has the resources to provide superior recommendations with automation and controls – solutions that save time and money across multiple components of your building.
- Estimating – we have developed state-of-the-art technology and software like Shopcast and Procast to give you economical pricing and estimating for your project. TD helps you realize your vision with exceptional solutions from the ground up.
- Constructability – we give you smart answers and alternatives that offer the most efficient, economical ways to refine and complete your design.
- Planning – one of our most innovative planning resources is Design Cost Management, which consists of early involvement in your project to reduce overall costs. A good example of this is the ability to provide low unit costs for products and services. TD’s ability to negotiate with manufacturers for volume discounts creates substantial economies for you. This is just one of the many ways that we provide the lowest LifeCycle cost for ongoing operations.
For further economies in planning, TD utilizes innovative, state-of-the-art technologies:
- BIM - The epitome of TD’s technological leadership is BIM, an acronym for Building Information Modeling. It’s an unprecedented tool that generates and manages building data during its lifecycle that puts you ahead of the curve. It utilizes cutting-edge 3D, real-time, dynamic building modeling software that can increase productivity in design and construction. It also offers on-screen fly-throughs prior to a build so that all aspects, from design to energy use to facilities management. can be taken into consideration and addressed.
- MISOP - MISOP Checklist (Mentally Installed Systems on Paper)Quality Walk
- Equipment MISOP
- Underground MISOP
- Ductwork MISOP
- Piping MISOP
- Plumbing MISOP
- Start-up MISOP
- Finishes MISOP
- utiliVisor - a Continuous Commissioning™ Tool, we predict and estimate energy optimization of systems being planned before construction. Then we leverage Utilivisor to control energy costs and system performance for the life of the building.
- Manufacturing – We move labor off-site and out of the critical path in order to reduce cost and shorten schedules.