Contact us today at 1-800-864-7717 or at service@TDIndustries.com. We’re ready and waiting to assist.
TD believes that when your building is serviced on a regular basis, it keeps equipment running smoothly and reduces emergency outings. That’s why we offer a variety of truck-based service plans – everything from once a quarter to once a month. We will work with you to develop a plan that’s right for you, because we exist to serve you.
Lifecycle Solutions – Planned Maintenance
TDIndustries offers comprehensive maintenance programs that can save you money by extending the life of your systems and equipment.
We offer you:
- A program where we take complete responsibility for the planned maintenance component replacement and emergency service of your building systems.
- Experience with HVAC, industrial refrigeration, plumbing, building automation and control systems.
- Positive budgeting through a "fixed-fee" system to help you avoid unexpected expenses.
- A computerized monitoring system that alerts us to deviations from normal operations, allowing us to respond immediately – often before you are even aware there is a problem.
Our Maintenance Agreement Programs Include:
- Planned Maintenance: providing early detection of adverse operating conditions in order to avoid costly equipment failures.
- Required repairs or maintenance are provided by TD at an additional cost.
- Emergency service requests are given a preferred-customer response and billed at prevailing service rates.
- Full Maintenance: providing coverage for all labor, parts, materials and miscellaneous expenses associated with maintaining and repairing listed equipment.
- Assumes the equipment is in good running and maintainable condition, and eligible for a Full Maintenance Agreement.
- Or that repairs will be made to get equipment to that level.
- Or that the equipment will be eliminated from the agreement.
- Full Extended Maintenance (EM): providing additional coverage for parts and labor beyond the original manufacturer's warranty.
- Maintenance and Operations (M&O): maintenance and support of your Building Automation Systems in addition to the Planned Full and Extended Maintenance agreements.
- May include accessing the system remotely to provide assistance with scheduling‚ monitoring of alarms‚ software upgrades and providing reports.
- Installation of the Building Automation System may be included as part of this agreement, if desired.