TDSAVES Puts Utility Reduction Within Your Reach
Energy-efficient building solutions are not only for large facilities. Mid-sized buildings can also optimize performance and cut costs. Today’s facilities are capable of so much with proper care and feeding… and elite levels of performance when given the optimal situation.
With proactive oversight and effective performance management, elite buildings:
- Drive down utility costs
- Create safer workplaces with less risk of mechanical breakdown
- Increase comfort, control and convenience for a facility’s tenants
- Provide more predictable expense management to facility managers
- Generate better returns on investments by extending the useful life of technology
TD Energy experts work with facility teams to implement a three-step process:
- Using U.S. Department of Energy data and a proprietary software tool, TD compares a facility’s utility and energy costs with similar buildings in the region. Based on this data, a Building Efficiency Report is generated.
- TD places specialized sensors to monitor the building remotely over a two-week period, collecting temperature, humidity, air-quality, light levels and more to show how a facility consumes energy. This information is used to recommend ways – from simple to complex – to get a building running at peak efficiency.
- TD develops a long-term plan for continued utility cost reduction.
TDSAVES drives cost down and saves money over time. Contact TD and find out how your new or mature facility is performing.