Intelligent Buildings: The Power of Intelligence
- Leverages the power of building automation and IP connectivity to monitor, repair and control equipment remotely over the Internet.
- Allows you to view real-time operations and gives early warnings and alarms that equipment is about to experience a problem.
- Provides a comprehensive view into all assets to optimize their functions, creates performance efficiencies, reduce costs and generates maximum returns.
Your Intelligent Building Quotient: Your Opportunity to Save
Whether it’s a new building or an aging facility, the power to gain intelligence through building automation is now within your reach. This translates into one very important benefit: savings.
By integrating and automating the control of all the systems in your building, or even just your mechanical systems, you can reduce design and building costs, lower energy costs, and increase system efficiency and tenant satisfaction. It also extends the life of your building and decreases emergency costs. This is all achieved by measuring, monitoring and maintaining all your building systems through one integrated, intelligent solution.
Furthermore, intelligent buildings are inherently green. At the heart of the most environmentally sound buildings is a smart infrastructure that commands and controls consumption of resources. Again, this all adds up to cost savings. Better still, it’s measurable and verifiable. When your building is intelligent, you realize savings in two critical areas: energy and capital.
Smart Systems. Brilliant Results.
Simply put, when your building is intelligent, it drives cost out of your business and increases efficiencies. It also enhances operational capacities and abilities for both owners and property managers, which include:
- Less system downtime
- Intelligent energy consumption decisions through metering
- Manage one or many systems virtually from anywhere
- Create platform for future additions
- Wired and wireless operation
- Increase security, including anti-terrorism
- Enhance tenant services
- Build for the future today
- Optimize and integrate legacy systems