Compressed and Liquefied Natural Gas
TD can deliver excellent results with anything you entrust us with – a new LNG plant installation, retrofit of an existing station to incorporate CNG fueling or routine maintenance and emergency service. We have the expertise to provide you with the solutions that will address your needs, optimize performance, and reduce overall costs all while minimizing your environmental footprint.
Life-Cycle Processes for CNG and LNG
TDIndustries can handle your CNG and LNG infrastructure from its start through its life-cycle including the design, planning, construction, maintenance, service and upgrades for your CNG and LNG fueling station no matter the size or complexity. We can help you ensure your project is done on-time and on-budget by focusing on the following areas:
In the rapidly expanding alternative fuels industry reliable fueling is one of the most critical areas to consider when making the decision to change over from conventional fuels. TD is ready to support your new construction or capacity expansion needs for all of your current and future facilities.
Some of the ways we can help you go to market and handle larger volumes are:
- Design-Build infrastructure for new and existing CNG fueling stations
- Selection and installation of CNG compression, storage, and dispensing hardware
- Piping systems to increase fueling flow rates
- Filtration systems to address moisture and oil carry over
- POS integration with all major equipment
- Security and remote monitoring hardware and services
Maintenance and Service
A favorable fueling experience for your CNG-powered vehicles is our top focus driving our maintenance and service commitment to you. We will ensure that your fueling station remains a viable long-term option for any CNG or LNG powered vehicles.
- Certified, licensed and trained technicians
- 24/7 centralized contact center, reinforced with a coordinated service effort equals minimal response time
- Reliable fleet 400+ service vehicles with onboard, tools equipment and inventory
- FieldCentrix (FX) – GPS enabled mobile service software that connects our CNG technicians to the information they need, all in real time
- Sound Technology – Driving predictability of equipment failures before the actual event.
Alternative Fuel Pilot Program
We are committed to helping the environment. In Fall 2015, TD launched a pilot program to use Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) powered vehicles to perform truck-based services for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing customers in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Read the full press release.
Watch the City of the Lake Jackson’s CNG fuel station time-lapse video with ribbon cutting ceremony